Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

Disney Princess Inspired Outfits


I am so excited about this post! I have been working on this one for about week and teamed up with the amazingly talented Chelsea over at JamesonMonroe. She just so happens to make the most DARLING headbands you've ever seen.. like EVER!! I first found her when I was pregnant with Lynden (over 2 years ago) and have been buying headbands from her since. I even started my own Etsy shop making my own headbands and still bought hers.. shhh don't tell anyone. ;) 

Here is Lynden wearing one of her headbands for her first Birthday! Soooo cute right?!

Okay, so I decided to do this post because I figured there had to be a lot of other mommy's out there that are looking for Disney inspired looks for their daughters without having to buy a $50 costume that doesn't fit properly, and that your daughter may never want to take off.. I know from experience. To help solve this problem I started finding outfits for Lynden to wear that became "Princess outfits" One of our favorites is this purple and aqua Tea Collection dress.. I bought it at Nordstrom last year and can't even find it anywhere online to purchase anymore, but it became her "Ariel"dress. It's so cute and comfortable and fits well, AND she loves to wear it, even to bed. It's a total win-win. I know it doesn't REALLY look like an Ariel dress, but it's green and aqua and purple so that qualified it as an Ariel dress to her. 

Well, after we found her a "Rapunzel dress" I decided to put together some looks for you to make it easier to find the Disney Princess look, for your Disneyland trip, Birthday party, or just because your doll likes looking like Princess everyday! I knew I had to include JamesonMonroe, because they have a GORGEOUS Disney Collection of headbands. Chelsea has also so generously offered Mommy and Me Finds Followers 20% off their order through Wednesday, May 28th using code: AMANDA20 at check out. ((I'm Amanda)) ;) 

Below you'll find; Ariel (that's Lyndie's FAVORITE princess), Belle, Jasmine, Rapunzel, Elsa, and Minnie Mouse, now I know she isn't technically a Princess, but how do you not include Minnie Mouse?! Underneath each photo will be links to where you get each item featured in the outfit. 

Ariel Look: Shirt: Gap Skirt: Zara Shoes: J. Crew Headband: JamesonMonroe

 Bell Look: Dress: Old Navy Shoes: Mini Melissa Headband: JamesonMonroe

Jasmine Look: Jumpsuit: Zara Shoes: Nordstrom Necklace: Target Headband: JamesonMonroe

Rapunzel Look: Dress: H&M Shoes: J. Crew Headband: JamesonMonroe

Elsa Look: Dress: Alex And Alexa Shoes: Kohls Necklace: Target Headband: JamesonMonroe

Minnie Look: Shirt: Zara Skirt: Target Shoes: Toms Headband: JamesonMonroe

I hope you love these looks as much as I do, we will be sporting the Ariel look at Disneyland this Tuesday when we go to Ariel's Grotto for Lyndie's Birthday! I got the headband yesterday and it's darling!! Lynden isn't really into headbands right now but I got it for her "Under the Sea"  Birthday party and for her Birthday Disneyland trip. I was a little nervous that she wouldn't wear it but once she saw it was an Ariel one she wanted to wear it right away. She sat I front of the mirror just staring at herself and didn't say a word. She was totally speechless. I loved having this sweet experience with my girl!! 
  Please post pictures of your sweet one in your Disney look on Instagram and tag me!! I want to see them!! @mommyandme_finds and @jamesonmonroe_chelsea

And DON'T FOGET  to go get your Disney headband and get 20% off your entire purchase from JamesonMonroe using code: Amanda20 at checkout!! 
((this code will not coincided with any other deals or promotions she may be running during this time))
xo






No comments:

Post a Comment